Luke is a published author, plant-based athlete and entrepreneur. He champions individuals to live a fit and healthy plant-based lifestyle.
After watching a documentary on animal cruelty, he turned vegan overnight. Having been a 1kg a day meat eating bodybuilder and strength coach, the paradigm shift in thinking challenged him to relearn what he thought he knew about food.
Luke went on to be certified in plant-based nutrition. He has then coached and brought plant-based fitness models to competition. To further advocate empowered and conscious living, Luke has since published the book “A.W.A.K.E and Alive: Harness your physical and mental potential through a plant-based lifestyle”.
As an athlete, Luke has competed as a vegan and placed in natural bodybuilding competitions in Australia, and in the US with team Plantbuilt. In 2017, he competed with Plantbuilt again as a CrossFit athlete.
As an entrepreneur, Luke’s journey started with forming Evolved Generation a brand based in Australia comprising of plant-based athletes, entrepreneurs and health professionals. Now based in Singapore Luke is also the founder of Live Green Live Lean. Both brands promote plant-based health, fitness and athleticism. His latest project was being the co-host of the Plant Fit Summit.
Luke's vision is to create a culture of fit, healthy and conscious individuals, being the change they wish to see in the world.
- Co-Host of the Plant Fit Summit
- Founder of Live Green Live Lean
- Co-Founder Plant Fit Summit
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication
- A.B.N.L.P accredited NLP Trainer and Master Ericksonian Hypnotherapist
- Former ASP Level 3 Strength and Conditioning/ Mindset Coach
- Poliquin International Certification Program (PICP Level 2 Strength Coach)
- BioSignature Modulation Practioner (BioSignature Level 1)
- Australian Weight Lifting Federation (AWF) Sports Power Coach (Level 1)
- Crossfit Level 1 Trainer
- Progressive Calisthenics Certified (PCC) Instructor
- Hardstyle Kettlebell Certified (HKC) Level 1 Instructor
- Certificate in Plant Based Nutrition (T Colin Campbell Foundation)
- Certificate in Plant-Based Sports Nutrition (Matthew Kenney Culinary)
- Certificate in Plant-Based Elite Sports Nutrition (Matthew Kenney Culinary)
- Certificate III and IV in Fitness (Fitness Australia)
- A.C.E Certified Trainer
- Thump and Punchfit certified boxing and kickboxing instructor
- Team Prana On sponsored athlete
- Thanyapura brand ambassador
- 2017 Naturally Fit Games, Austin Texas, CrossFit competitor
- 2015 Crossfit Bukit Timah Games, 1st Place
- 2015 Naturally Fit Games, Austin Texas, Physique Novice, 1st Place
- 2015 Plantbuilt Team Captain (Male bodybuilding)
- 2013 ANB (Victoria) Fitness Model (O30), 2nd Place
- 2013 IFBB Physique competitor
- 2010 INBA (Victoria), placed 2nd Runner Up (Novice) and won ‘Best Routine/ Poser‘
- 2 years served as a Military Police officer
- Mentor for the Vegan Easy Challenge
Facebook: Live Green Live Lean
More about the book here
Photo Credit: Jen M Ramos