Fit, driven, authentic
A plant-based approach to optimal health and performance
Strength and conditioning programs for professionals and athletes
Mindset coaching for mental clarity and emotional empowerment
As a team, we are passionate about spreading the plant-based message to the mainstream. We believe that a plant-based diet is the key to achieving better body composition, optimal health, physical performance and mental clarity. On a global scale, a plant-based perspective has been proven to be more sustainable for the environment. Promoting conscious […]MORE INFO
What a great turnout for Fitness For a Mission 3. Gruelling strongman session followed by a meditative yoga session from Jen of Jambali Yoga. Thank you everyone being a part of it, also to those that have contributed and could not be a part of the event. We really appreciate you supporting our cause.
What a great energy, epic effort everyone. Congratulations to those that have won the raffle prizes as well!
Special thanks to:
- Australian Strength Performance (Patrick and Daniel for helping out) for hosting the event and the raffle prizes
- Raw Trader for providing us with an amazingly yummy raw protein bar demonstration
- @pranaon for being our official protein sponsor, your contribution to the raffle prizes and goodie bags
- lululemon athletica Emporium, COHESION GYM, Tarian Pantry, jambali yoga, Supercharger Wholefood for the goodie bag contributions and raffle prizes
- Raw Events (Australia) for putting together the lunch boxes and organisation of the event
- Loving Earth for providing us products on the day
- Smiling Assassin Fitness for your assistance and organisation
- Christian Marc Photography for being our official photographer
Feel free to tag yourselves and each other in the photo. Official photos will be released soon.
We love community and we are passionate about creating a culture of fit, driven and conscious individuals.
Eat, train and live positive! (15 photos) ... See MoreSee Less
It definitely hasn’t been my week these past 7 days, battling illness and injury such as a scratched pupil, causing a very sore eye and battling through it during my WODmate Crossfit competition. I haven’t been able to train as hard as I would like and haven’t been able to eat well and have plenty […]MORE INFO
Peanuts and burritos aren’t two words that you often hear together, but this unusual flavour combination works a treat. With a good dose of veggies and a ton of protein, this is a perfect meal for the bodybuilders out there. This amount s good for 4 medium size meals and takes about 30 minutes to […]MORE INFO
This store is for testing purposes only.