After living in Zimbabwe for most of her life, Shani moved to Australia in 2001. She fell in love with the health and fitness industry and eventually jumped into the world of personal training, starting Smiling Assassin fitness, a resistance-based group training class on the Mornington Peninsula.
Shani become a vegan early in 2013 after 5 years as a vegetarian due to making the connection between the food we eat and the welfare of animals. Shani believes that a balanced whole food plant-based diet is not only optimum for our health, but the welfare of the earth and all of its inhabitants.
- Certificate III & IV in Personal Training
- Owner of Smiling Assassin Fitness
- 2nd Place – 2015 Naturally Fit Games in Austin Texas (Bikini, Novice class)
- INBA Fitness Model Competitor 2014
- Two Bays 28k Trail Runner
- Melbourne ½ Marathon Runner
- “Fitness for a Mission” Founder/Trainer 2013
- Attended Power Plant Workshop